FIBRE TO THE HOME
1 Gig for £45.00 per month including VAT
Our offer is for a full fibre to the home (FTTH) service with the same 1 Gig (1000 Mbps) speed up and down (symmetric) which provides a fibre link directly into every property. Same speed upload and download means you can upload to cloud servers effortlessly and home-working becomes a viable reality.
Although Fibre to the Home (FTTH) is a proven and robust technology, to ensure maximum reliability it will nonetheless be monitored 24/7.
This dramatic increase in speed and reliability will allow, in addition to the basic broadband service, additional services like alarm system monitoring, remote CCTV (Closed Circuit Television), VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephone services (ceasing existing land line charges whilst retaining existing numbers) and the supply of HD (High Definition) television which will change substantially over the coming years with the emergence of YouView broadcast services, on-demand TV and even 3-D. The emerging Ultra HD (4K) and its successor 8K can be handled with ease on the B4SH network.
Every residential property will receive a totally unlimited 1 Gig up and down service for £45 per month (inc VAT).
Current broadband providers usually reserve this type of symmetric service for their business customers – and then only at significant additional expense. We provide it to everyone.
There is a one-off router set-up fee of £150 (inc VAT) for the modem and fibre to the home. This charge will be waived for properties covered by the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
The only additional cost – which may be done by the home owner – is digging in the duct across your property from the boundary. (We can quote to do this work.)
Every residential property will receive a totally unlimited 1 Gig up and down service for £45 per month including VAT. *
Plus router set-up of £150 including VAT. This charge will be waived for properties covered by the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
Businesses with up to 5 staff pay just £37.50 + VAT per month (£45 including VAT). *
Plus router set-up of £125 + VAT (£150 including VAT). This charge will be waived for properties covered by the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
Business with 6 to 15 staff pay just £75 + VAT per month (£90 including VAT).*
Plus router set-up of £250 + VAT (£300 including VAT). This charge will be waived for properties covered by the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
Business with up more than 15 staff – Please contact us. We just need to understand your networking requirements to provide a quote for pricing.
Service Now (SNOW) for customers with existing contracts
Customers with existing contracts pay as little as £5¹ per month for our standard service.
This isn’t a reduced service, it’s our usual speeds and our regular excellent customer support.
Conditions to be eligible:
- New customer will need to email in proof of their current broadband contract start and end date.
- Your existing contract will need to run for 24 months or less:
- £5¹/month for existing contracts running 1-12 months
- £10¹/month for existing contracts running 13-24 months
- For example, if your contract still has 15 months to run, it is £10/month for the first 3 months then drops to £5/month for 12 months.
- Customer agrees to move to standard tariff after their existing contract ends or on the 25th month, whichever is sooner.
- A £150 one-off router set up fee still applies if there is no Gigabit Voucher.
- B4SH contract start date is the date of connection.
- Tariff is applicable to customers in active build areas only.
Every customer will receive unlimited 1 Gig up and 1 Gig down service. Current broadband providers usually reserve this type of symmetric service for their business customers – and then only at significant additional expense. We provide it to everyone.
* With the global exhaustion of IPv4 addresses, we are unable to provide multiple IP addresses to a single customer